Join a growing a collaborative marketing team.
Radix Nutrition is a New Zealand brand dedicated to creating the simplest nutritional products that elevate human health and performance - backed by science.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Content Marketing Manager to join us. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the main focus of this role will be to plan, create and deliver innovative content that educates, engages and influences our audience.
- Ownership of the Radix Nutrition non-visual brand, including writing style guide; champion and manage the socialisation, uptake and application of this internally and externally.
- Overall editorial oversight of all content, including spoken and written.
- Lead key editorial channels, including podcast, blog and social networks.
- Project management of content production across all channels, from briefing to success metrics. This will include the management of any contracts or agencies engaged in delivery.
- Lead content provider working on content delivery for projects to establish the style, frameworks, requirements or simply to maintain a working relationship with the brand.
- Responsibility for the selection and management of any freelance writers, including quality control of the output.
- Develop, create and promote content strategies across different customer health and performance journeys.
- Understand the technology required to manage content in today’s environment and contribute to the design of these systems to ensure smart content distribution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across a range of business genres including social, video, editorial and broadcast skills.
- Demonstrated interest in nutrition, health or human performance.
- The ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams.
- A developed understanding of the many facets of content design.
- Proficiency in project management, planning, communication and presentation, including an aptitude for convincing others of the value of their ideas.
- Experience leading content strategy and content design activities and projects.
- Confidence with a range of existing digital tools, whilst being open to new technologies.
- Great work ethic, proactive and positive mindset.
Marketing Faculty Responsibilities
- Work with the marketing faculty to set, implement and maintain the overall content strategy of Radix Nutrition.
- Create and upload content policies, standards and guidelines including ownership of the written style guide and tone of voice for the brand.
- Train content specialists, contributors and reviewers.
- Establish metrics for success.
How to apply:
Please include your CV and cover letter telling us who you are, what excites you about Radix Nutrition, and why you feel you are the right fit!
You may apply by sending this information to us directly at email@example.com
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!
The Radix Team.